Thursday, April 22, 2010

I love this blogging...if I just had a little bit more time. So I don't lose my scratch paper - more to come on ...
Little Ro and his first thoughts when being told of Daddy going overseas,
Rough rough Thursday - a week ago...but great practice for Little Ro and Potty time twice in one evening for Yadi ...and then again in the shower...what a day!

I am finally cooking a "real" meal - since in my opinion, my kids don't love "real" food - and Yadi says - Daddy come home?? oh wow

I sometimes forget what my daddy's face looks like mommy. Pictures out and feedback from daddy. dynamics of each child's emotions after almost two months of daddy's deployment

My struggles with controlling my temper during hectic mornings - God sent Dr. Patti again with a message...thank you Jesus for being gentle on this issue.

First dinner at Burt's Chuck Wagon - blessed to be a blessing to others - We lift Cheryl and Quinn up to you right now Jesus. Thank you for the seeds of love that were planted this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment