Sunday, April 4, 2010

His Resurrection

Hallelujah Jesus is Alive - Death has been defeated and the grave has been denied - He's Alive, He's Alive!!! This morning I woke up with such thankfulness in my heart. Yes, I do allow my children to enjoy the Easter Bunny, but we also truly take time to talk about why as Christians we celebrate Easter. I think this morning, that I had a true revelation and will see every Easter in a new way. This morning the realization of this moment in history - yes it changed the history of the world, but it changed the history of my world. It became so very personal this morning. And I am so very thankful for the impact that Jesus' Resurrection has on my life. Not only did he die for MY sins, but through him I have complete FREEDOM in my life. It was just one of those moments that heaven came down and touched my heart this morning.

I am so very thankful for my journey. I am so very thankful for the amazing man I am privelaged to call my husband - SFC Rolando Colon or Big Daddy to me. LOL. Sure he will love that comment:) Our journey has seen beauty and love and heartbreak and pain and passion because we are still able to move forward and carry on due to one name - Jesus!!

I am so excited to hear more stories from Rolando - the boys and I are experiencing a life without Daddy in our presence - yet Daddy is experiencing a life without the boys and I. I am so thankful that Daddy is seeing God's hands in things specifically though he is half a world away. It blesses my heart more than words can even express.

Thank you Jesus for changing the history of my life and my family!! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment