Happy Easter 2010!! We definitely missed Daddy this morning...its one of those times that though I am so excited to see my children's face light up ...I am a bit lonesome in knowing that Rolando is missing this moment. I did however, take a few video snips and some pics of the boys with their Easter baskets. Little Ro and Yadi both really enjoyed checking out the goodies in their baskets. I thought Yadi would get excited about the Easter eggs, but not really. He was most fascinated with all tinds of tandy in the little plastic eggs. Rolando is excited to make some of his gigantic paper airplanes.
One funny story from this morning -- I have an issue with anything with skulls on it. There is just something in me that says that is evil - right or wrong - Little Ro knows that nothing comes into my house with a skull on it. Its a deal breaker. Well, I found some sandals for the boys last fall for a great price at Macy's and saved them for their Easter baskets. So, Yadi is putting his on and Ro says - Mom, there are skulls on his shoes!!! I said - Are you sure about that? And sure enough, on each flip flop there are about 4 - but will be covered by his feet when wearing them. So Rolando says - Mom, what are we going to do and why would the Easter Bunny bring those for us?? It was funny ...I said well, the Easter Bunny must not have seen them. I think we are just going to pray God's blessing and move on - but it was funny. So here are a few pics from this morning
No comments:
Post a Comment