So, my kids do not have a normal routine. I do try, but we go a lot and due to our circumstances with Daddy being gone, my kids get to head to three different stores with me in one evening if that is the requirement for the evenings mission. We arrived home later than I would have liked to this evening, but with many accomplishments. No matter the time, when putting my boys down for the evening, I always try to pray with them. Many times, Yadi will just repeat exactly what I say, but this evening was a little different. Usually it is Yadi first, so tonight I started the prayer and said Thank you Jesus for RoRo and with his soft precious voice he says THank you Jesus for Daddy!! So precious when that love pours out for Daddy. I know they miss him!
So when finished our prayer and then it was Little Ro's turn. I said do you have a special request for Daddy -- and he thought for a moment and said - I just want Daddy's Birthday to be Happy!!! Awwwww...amazing love how can it be!!
Special prayers went up for our SFC Colon - or should we say - Daddy Soldier this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment