Sunday, May 9, 2010

Top 10 Reason Why I Love My Mom...

I love my two boys. Little Ro told me on Friday that he had a special gift for me on Mother's Day. He forgot to give it to me until evening...but here it is...

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom...
10 - I love my Mom because she reads me...nothing.
9 - I love my Mom because she helps me...do my homework.
8 - I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by...telling jokes.
7 - I love my Mom because she taught me how to...play baseball.
6 - I love to hear my Mom sing ...hoalouye (Hallelujah)
5 - I love my Mom because she finds time to...play with me.
4 - I know my Mom cares because she...loves me.
3 - I know my Mom is smart because she...noes (knows) everything.
2 - I love my Mom because she works hard at...Atant (AT&T)
1 - I love my Mom because she is the BEST MOM EVER!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Love, Rolando

How sweet he is!! I thought it was funny that I "read" nothing...but at least he loves to hear me sing Hallelujah! I guess I am doing a few things right.

To my sons - I love you both so much! You are my sunshine that never fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment