as a child of God, as an Army/Law Enforcement Officer's wife, as a mother of two, as a culturally blended family, as a Conservative, as a woman on a mission to be a voice when called upon.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Speak my Peace
I'm back...after a reallllyyyy long break. Yet my heart has desired to write continually. My blog experience has a restart this evening...as do so many things in my life -- thanks to the Grace of God. Seriously - only Jesus has enough grace for our lifetimes. I begin writing and don't know where this shall lead. I write why? God has placed this talent within me and I must use it for His glory. I know I have some close friends that are English majors and may critique...yet I shall do my best to convey a message that God puts within me without too many errors. Forgive me now for the days that they crop up. I speak as a woman of God - humbly called to serve an amazing and everlasting Jesus. I speak as a mother to two precious boys and pray that my mothering for others continues to expand. I speak as a wife - an army wife and now a law enforcement officer's wife. I speak as a 'cool white girl' married to an awesome Puerto Rican (that's what I have been called in the past). I speak as a Conservative living in the greatest nation on earth that I see bowing daily to a small percentage of voices in many topics, but shout so loud that others can't hear themselves breathe. I speak as a friend that has been called on many times to lead others through their thoughts and emotions. I speak as a person that has seen an adversity in my life story that allows me to say -- you can do this -- you must keep going. I speak because I feel that God has placed this voice inside of me -- a balanced voice of reason -- that never wants to offend, but strives to speak Truth. so...I speak my peace tonight and look forward to more blogs/discussion in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment