Sometimes I just wish i could go to sleep and wake up in the morning to find
a perfectly manicured lawn, with all the tools I need to keep it beautiful
a new deck in place of the wooden crap that sits out my back door with a firepit and bench centered just perfectly
a fence and rotted tree removed and replaced with a landscaped area around my shed and a big trampoline for my boys to have fun with for hours and hours
all of my closets organized, garage organized and daily vacuumed carpet
my stuff that needs to go bye bye...that it would just be gone..
all of my rooms complete with their own personality
oh how i so wish for this tonight
Girl I know how you feel and I agree!!!! Wouldn't it be so nice to get home one day and everything is done that you need to get done! That would be a dream come true. But all I can say is that we will get it all done and be proud that we did it ourselves. So just keep strong because you will get it all done in time....maybe every weekend make yourself complete one of your projects so instead of just saying you will schedule time to actually do it. If you need help...you know where to find me.
ReplyDelete