Thursday, June 10, 2010

What's Happening??

It has been so long since I posted...and many good things to celebrate!

1. Malia has been at home for about 10 days and is doing wonderful!! She has gained a pound and grown an inch since her dramatic birth on May 16. She is so beautiful. I will be posting add'l pics soon.
2. Marsha's body is recovering. I am so thankful that my sister and niece are miracles that get to tell their story.
3. Big Daddy has been at his new job for almost 3 months. Thank you Jesus for sending a new chaplain that was destined for friendship from the start. Basic discipleship classes - enough said on that.
4. The boys and I overcame - over course w/ much help from our friends and family - a week of no AC, a smashed fence, and a tree explosion in my backyard. We are working on bringing that tree down.
5. Dad blew out the top of the van - but that supplied blessing for mortgage and now the coons are being taken care of in the attic.

So many things happening....life is running by quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment