Wednesday, March 10, 2010

well, it has been about 10 days since Rolando left for his deployment to Afghanistan. He is still stateside, but will be leaving in the next few days. I have so many thoughts running through my head right now. It has been an interesting 10 days with the boys - but we are managing. Just reflecting...on how good God really is. Right now I have Revival at Brownsville playing on YouTube. A flood of memories of Marsha and I leading worship to their CDs many, many years ago. And now I sit over 10 years later with my amazing boys fast asleep. God's love and mercy AMAZES me. It truly does...He is Leading - but will we follow? I am just realizing that the same Lindell Cooley who led the music at Brownsville, has this song REVELATION - love this worship song!! That is my prayer Lord - to understand and grasp the revelations that you give us...to move forward in our Destiny to with you - to understand discipline so that others can answer the calls that you have set before them. After my meeting with a community organization tonight -they sat in my living room and said that they are looking to go "outside the walls" of their location. When have I ever really heard that from anywhere but a church/ministry - I dont think ever! Awestruck wonder - oh yes God! It blew me away when they spoke those words. So what is Kingdom building - and what parts of the body is God bringing together to reach our communities?? WOW - how this will be orchestrated, I know not - but exciting - VERY! Lord I want to be your servant - let me use the special gifts and talents you have blessed me with to be an absolute blessing to those you have called me to! Help me in the areas of discipline - the boldness required for this mission -

I thought I was going to write about the kids ...but will write more later. Thank you for these special moments with my master, the Creator - the Alpha and Omega - Beginning and End! Good night for now

No comments:

Post a Comment