Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I exalt thee

I exalt thee oh Lord - I exalt thee - yea - I exalt thee - I exalt thee - oh Lord - above the earth - for thou art exalted far above all gods - for thou oh Lord our God above all the earth - thou art exalted far above - Oh God - as Pastor David preached on Sunday, it is time to grow up! Take no offense - just grow up and do what you are supposed to do. We at somepoint in our natural life take responsibility - so when will we take responsibility in our spiritual life? How much more important - in fact, how much more fulfilling to grow up spiritually? For any of us - we have experience those precious moments with the Lord - the electricity that flows through our veins when we know that Jesus lives and breathes within us - when we know that no matter what things will be ok because we have a loving saviour that died upon that cross for our sins? If we will only honor God - he will fill our cups to overflowing. Its simply obedience and I believe obedience will breed the discipline required to walk out the very destiny that was written by our Master - our Daddy so long ago. Thank you Jesus for such precious moments with you this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment