Thursday, February 25, 2010

just the beginning...

Wow...I have just created this blog and looking forward to the journey ahead this next year. I have just 3 days before my husband Rolando leaves on his 5th deployment. I managed for four years on my own...but this one is different for me - he is going to Afghanistan - to the middle of a war zone and there is so much that i just dont know right now. I have learned though that when you continue to ask, seek and knock and ask God for peace in your heart, He will give it to you. it took me some time to process through my carnal nature, but Jesus has fulfilled his promise in my heart. I want to capture so much for Rolando, for my children, a history for me as this next year evolves. i have heard of many friends keeping blogs, and so excited to start this...

No comments:

Post a Comment